Updo Hairstyles- Author: - Comments are closed
1. Better known for her curlier styles, Megan Fox has used a good number of Updo hairstyles which include a pretty funky short cut style, a sleek back style and a pulled back pony tail updo. She can wear updo’s so effortlessly and her oval face does allow her to wear a great range of styles depending on the occasion, in fact there doesn’t really seem to be an updo that does not look good on her!
2. Scarlett Johansson is one celebrity who really likes to keep things fresh in terms of hairstyles, and her updo’s are a prime example of this. She is often seen wearing a great range of different styles, including a medium soft sweeping style, a tight short-slick backed updo, and a uniquely-styled bun swept aside updo which more than anything, is a demonstration of boldness in opting for interesting styles.
3. As a picture of elegance, Natalie Portman wears an updo hairstyle like everything else she wears; with effortless perfection. Her array of styles range from a soft at the front and tight at the back updo, that demonstrates her classically structured face and a flawless complexion, to a sleekly slick back style, and a gorgeous bun updo.
4. As a megastar in her own right, Beyonce Knowles needs to stay ahead of the game in terms of hairstyles and her updo’s are a class apart. Examples of her styles include a stunningly sharp style which includes a wrapped bun braided updo, a wonderfully classic beehive style, and an effortlessly beautiful bun updo which sits high upon her head.
5. As a global icon for kids and adults, Taylor Swift has natural beauty that is loved and admired the world over. Her updo’s have been varied from the wavy updo with curly bangs, a style with straighter bangs, curls at the side, an updo which is softly lifted, and an elegantly simple style for a more classical look to a sleeker updo which is straighter.
6. For one who has always been seen as a bit of a rebel, Angelina Jolie has hairstyles to match and her updo’s are always more interesting than others! Examples of Jolie updo’s include a very loose style, a sophisticated and classy quaff style, a business like style to give feature to her amazing complexion, and a more complex bun updo.
All of these demonstrate what a versatile and yet popular range of updo hairstyles there are to choose from and how celebrities have really grasped the array of styles available.