Wavy Hairstyles- Author: - Comments are closed
The versatility of wavy hairstyles means that there is so much that can be done with this style to help accentuate a woman’s look, and celebrities have embraced this style with great fervor. Here are 10 celebs who have taken wavy hairstyles to the next level.
1. Malin Akerman’s amazingly subtle highlights of caramel, red and blonde snake their way through the locks of her waves proving that a little bit of experimentation goes a long way to achieving that uniquely brilliant look. Colors blend in well with waves as her centre parted waves slink down to her shoulders.
2. Emma Roberts side parted waves keep it more casual with more naturally weaving waves giving volume to a texture that is very fine and thus giving hope to all girls out there with a finer textured hair.
3. Real World star Jamie Chung’s amazing two-toned thick waves frame her face in a perfect way. These sun drenched waves of hair give light to her whole complexion which revels in what these waves do for her.
4. Cowboys and Alien’s star Olivia Wilde wears her waves with amazing sophistication, with the sleekness of her hair giving a fun-like appearance to her complexion. To complement them, she opts for smooth and deeply set bangs that have twisted tresses that colored a caramel tone.
5. Actress and singer Aly Michalka’s half-down, half-up pouf is certainly not perfectly styled but then again, waves don’t have to look perfect to look great. Her centre parting sets off beautiful blonde waves that slink down to the shoulders and are accentuated with an updo at the back.
6. Ashley Tisdale usually has quite a lot volume on top, but then with waves flowing down they carry her volume down into brown auburn, waves that trickle off her shoulders. This is a gorgeous look if you have a lot of volume.
7. Of all the Hollywood stars to totally dominate red waves, it is Bryce Dallas Howard. Her natural red flowing locks are so amazingly textured as they flow from a rough side parting down over her ears and over her shoulders.
8. Another style icon with volume is model, Chanel Iman. But her hair is well controlled and styled to flow off a side parting and down the side of her cheeks giving a real vixen look to a cut that never goes out of fashion.
9. Two-toned waves are hard to pull off, but the two-toned waves of Sophia Bush go from scarlet to brunette effortlessly and flow out of a centre parting accentuating her perfect eyes and give a frame to her complexion.
10. Someone who isn’t afraid to experiment with her waves is star of Mamma Mia, Amanda Seyfreid who wears an amazing blond style in a chilled updo with waves that frame her slim cheek bones.